[July 17, 2016] Hurricane Electric Channel Partners Program: channel.he.net
Differentiators for Agents:
- Competitive Commission Rates.
- No Quotas, Commitments or Minimums.
- Rapid Lead Registration ("deal registration”) to protect agents’ efforts.
- Rapid quote & contract generation (via online portal or your channel manager).
- Same pricing & specials as our direct sales staff.
- Cross-Selling Opportunity: Agents profit by selling other vendors' transport or colo services to complement our IP Transit service.
- Bonuses: $1,000 agent bonus for certain contracts (at any location); “Extreme BGP” agent bonus: $2,500 to $10,000 @ Fremont 2 Data Center.
Differentiators for Customers:
- Fast Quote, Fast Contract, Fast Turn-Up. (same day to several days – not weeks or months).
- Lower Latency, Fewer Hops. Shorter paths, faster throughput. Self-healing global network with multiple paths for nearly all routes. MTU 1500 to 9000.
- Extremely competitive pricing.
- Exceptional 24/7 Service and support.
- Founded in 1994, HE.net operates the world's largest and most-connected network, with more connections to other IPv4 networks, more connections to other IPv6 networks, and more connections to IXPs than any other network.
- Our multiple free service & certification programs give HE.net incredible name recognition.
- IP Transit at 98 POPs in 71 cities in 28 countries: 21 US states, 6 Canadian provinces, 21 European countries, 4 Asian nations, and now in South America (Sao Paulo).
- Colocation (Fremont, CA): Free Remote Hands; Free Cross Connects; Staffed & access 24/7.
Hurricane Electric Channel Partners Program: channel.he.net